Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hay guys 

I gut this problem in quest(exactly  in this function pc.getqf or pc.setqf )

when i make compile this quest its compile 

I go to check the quest and its work but the quest should make with this function pc.setqf(xxx, 1) 

and its make but when i click on the character  there is no button because i change the xxx from 0 to 1

but when I click 3 time the button return why? is there problem with metin2? and when i make  /reload q the xxx back to 0 

what should I do for save it? and no change when i click 3 times?

this is the quest

if any body make this problem gone I wont forget this favor

	quest set_begin begin
    state start begin
        when 20020.chat." work " with pc.getqf("make") == 0 begin 
        pc.setqf("make", 1)
        say(" hello there")
        end
    end
end
	

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14840-problem-quest-qf/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.