Vanilla Core [latest: r71480]

Vanilla

• 2 weeks later...
Am 11.7.2019 um 17:22 schrieb tierrilopes:

Things didnt changed, they are the same as they have always been.

Everything related to private servers is illegal, be it metin2 or any other game.

I think there's a difference. Gameforge actually did something bigger this time, they're clearly against it and trying to pursue those who participate in illegal actions regarding metin2. For the most time I've been here I didn't see something like this. Yes, sometimes a server got knocked down, but that'd actually be a hoax too. This time they indeed did take action in pursuing it. So I have no interest in getting my hands dirty with a project I'd like to share just because it's my hobby. I'm not doing that. If anyone still wishes to continue this project he may do so, I don't care, but note that it's Gameforge that actually cares.

And since there's been some speculation about why and what happened: NO, I did NOT get any message from Gameforge etc... And I'm not in legal trouble. I want to keep it that way, that's the reason I stopped the project. Though I definitely know that some people got RC-versions before this happened. So if they share it, you'd get the most recent version. But that's up to them, not me.

Btw. a moderator should probably close this thread. There's no reason to keep it open.

• Sad 8
  • Cry 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• 1 year later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.