Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I tried to run a metin2 server on a freebsd 11 from azure microsoft. I install on that freebsd mysql, and it work to connect to mysql. The server is started without error. I login, but when i select the caracter and is send me to the login interface. I tried 2 differite servers but no result, the same problem. And i make port forwarding in the panel. Someoane know what prolem i have? I relly need help. And sorry for my bad english. Thanks !

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14713-connection-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must change the code in source files and recompile. Bind_IP never worked for me. If you follow my instructions in the other post and recompile all should work fine. The only other way I know is to make a loopback controller and use portmap. If you have Teamspeak I can help you there. just let me know and I will send you my TS address.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14713-connection-problem/#findComment-83218
Share on other sites

I have already given you the solution to your problem if you are using source files. If you are not then you will have to find a diff file and patch it that way. I have also tried to help you with skype. But you do not respond. If you are using source files. The fix is above. Like I said above I am glad to help you but if you do not answer then I can not  help. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14713-connection-problem/#findComment-83334
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.