Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

Hi Metin2Dev, I buy source with python 2.7.

 

That's all I need.

 

Must be based on novaline.

 

I will pay if is need.

add me on skype if you mean it seriously: fabs1996

 

 

Are you noob? This post is 3 months old... I've made my own sln already...

 

PLASE CLOSE!

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.