Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. I tried to change my friend`s server`s version to new, using source and on my server it`s working ok, but when I want to use my binary on his client, I see this error:

UI_DEF_FONT2 is in locale. I had 'IsCanada' error, but I deleted it and then I got this error with def_font.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1466-new-client-and-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.