Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs!

I'm looking for this banner in PSD please. Does anybody know where I can find it? I found more copies, but not with link to download. I'll be glade for any help and comment. Ciao! ;)
2enq7br.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14602-helpwanna-find-metin2-banner/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

Man, I don't think you will find it, I think the design is made by darkdev long time ago

The design was made by darkdev (designer name @lovekilz), he stopped with this long time ago, only coder php (mariuk3) is alive from this project.

You can speak with him @Mariuk3 maybe he have some design for you.

Good luck.

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.