Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, it's my first post on this forum.

I have small problem with Metin2 World Editor,

Image which shows error Is in attachment.

Let me explain what is wrong: When I try to edit effect (.mse) the right panel is empty O_O.. I don't know why. Maybe it's stupid question but what's wrong here?

Do I forgot something?

I haven't got any errors, maps loads properly, also I have partition D and directory called ymir work where it's everything (PC, ETC, Effect, Zone, Property, textureset, Terrain etc.)

 

Greetings, Avarbs.

error.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14551-problem-with-metin2-world-editor/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.