Jump to content

Searching for in-game online players status (per empire & total), date and FPS show


Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello guys I'm looking for a tut or some instructions to display those informations under my minimap:

https://metin2.download/picture/y9DTKcBYOC1765cmUt8wEOR6jaBW103Y/.png

I'm looking for the date, the FPS and the players online (per empire and total)

I have this client but I don't know how to transfer those into mine. I took a look at the game.py but I didn't found anything and I don't know if and which other files are involved... Please give me some direction on this thank you devs.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello, This is ONLY Visual :)
Root/UiAffectShower.py
Root/Game.py
i no know where are coded....
Upload me root in Private Message and i will/try help you.
Best Regards,

787292068_Nvtelen.png.6faa7b0bbb3398fd29

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.