Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, as the title says, I'm freaking stuck lol

When I export my weapons in 3Ds Max 2013 in Gr2 format they look perfectly normal in Granny Viewer but when I go in-game they just don't appear at all.

Things I thought could be the problem:

- Missing Texture | Checked it and it's there and if there wasn't a texture the weapon would be white and not invisible.

- gr2 dll missing | Checked and I have both, 2.7 & 2.9 but this weapon was exported for 2.9 so, not the problem.

- Something messed up while exporting | Thought that at first because at first my weapons would turn out like this but now they're completly fine in Granny Viewer.

- Wrong settings in Exporting section in 3Ds Max | idk, maybe... Can someone tell me what I have wrong, and if I have something wrong? 

 

If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I would appreciate :D

Spoiler

.png

Spoiler

.jpg

Spoiler

.png

Spoiler

.png

.png

.png

.png

.png

.png

.png

.png

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14446-3ds-max-exported-weapons-invisible-in-game/
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kaba said:

1. export it as an object
2.import it in 3ds max 7 
3. export it as .GR2 
give it a try! :)

or just select the model in 3ds max 2013 and export the selected part as .GR2 file...I may it'll work! 

;) .:don't give up!

Unfortunatly none of them worked. Even if I try to do it with an existing weapon, for example the Runic Sword, it goes Invisible when in-game :\

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.