Simple to answer questions about Metin2 from a newbie xD

Hi guys. I am new at this. I saw someone was talking about this community in a LoL Development community. So i decided to join and i have questions:

1. Is game fun to play and interesting ?

2. Why you prefer to play in private servers instead of the originals ?

3. Is this possible to code a scripts/addons for the game ?

• Premium

Hello there,

I guess I can anwser your questions.

1. The game is definetely fun and interesting due its unique battle style. With it you can hit multiple monsters, which is not as in others MMORPGs where you kill monster by monster who are not grouped. But the problems come in the depper gameplay where you have to grind for months and you won't be awarded much. Sadly the publishers care only about money, and not the game, but the official servers did get some fancy updates lately. But again, you will have to spend thousands of € to enjoy those updates :(

2. People prefer private servers because they are easier(Higher expirience rates&items drop rates). But nowdays, people(Even casual metin2 players) download public serverfiles/buy from others and they start their own server. Without putting any effort in it they start making money. And that, is the current problem in the metin2 private server scene. There are maybe like 10 diffrent servers which lasted for over 2 years, everything else is fake, which died or will die in few months because they just copy the same gameplay over and over again.

3. Yes it is. Nothing more to say about it :)

I hope I could help you understand!

Kind Regards, Sonitex

• Love 1