Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi dear Dev's , i'm searching for the search shop system and if that's posibble I want it like on WoM2. I'm having Ken's Shop offline but the bad part is that I have an older version and on this version the status function from sql doesen't work properly. I'm gonna pay the person who has the system around 50-125 Euro Paypal/Skrill/Paysafe. Contact me on PM. Thanks!

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14337-buy-search-shop-offline-search-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.