Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I already have this one, but it has several problems.

http://pastebin.com/8yV6GsyQ

If anyone is interested in modifying this one, correcting the problems and improving their performance, I make payment by PayPal.

If you prefer to develop a more professional and complex I am interested. And as I said, I make payment for PAYPAL.

 

I am sorry for my english.

 

I'm waiting!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14097-look-urgent-developer-for-macro-auto-builder/
Share on other sites

  • Active Member

So what exactly should do this? autopot system for peach vine? contact me on skype csmarius.sro 

  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active Member
Just now, Undisputed said:

Already is free from 3-4 years ago on module hacks, and other forums polish.

RIP :o

You say this to everyone we shouldn't take your comments seriously, you are so invisible

  • Love 2

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.