Jump to content

Seon-Pyeong - Fixed Model


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Catch the repaired model, animations now work properly on the model. I edited the mesh, and I corrected a rigging in many places (the hook-up model of the bone).
 

This is the hidden content, please

scan

 

  • Metin2 Dev 127
  • Eyes 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 4
  • Not Good 1
  • Think 2
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 35
  • Love 14
  • Love 91
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13855-seon-pyeong-fixed-model/
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13.02.2017 at 5:50 PM, pewi said:

yes

season1/npc/backchon/    

That's not what I meant  btw i fix error :)

my client was granny 2.4 and I upgrade 2.9 everything works perfect.

And I changed it seon_pyeong path to backchon via GranyTexturePatchChanger

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13855-seon-pyeong-fixed-model/#findComment-84157
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, daradevil124 said:

That's not what I meant  btw i fix error :)

What? :P

You asked about the path, where u have to paste these files xd  (u have a lot of options to make it working correct)

You can use the granny converter to convert granny 2.6 to granny 2.4, but the better way is update a granny to ver 2.9 (like u did).

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13855-seon-pyeong-fixed-model/#findComment-84159
Share on other sites

  • 6 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.