I can't pack fully the etc

• Premium

Hello community,
I have a big problem and i can't solve it, i tried 1-2 weeks searching in google for answers but nothing.

Firstly: How can i convert my pack files? (from .msi and .ini to .eix .epk)

Secondly: When i trying to pack etc.ini then my file goes to 14MB instead 34MB and when i login in my account, in loading bar pop up me a box with "???? ?? ???" and my client close, why?

Any ideas are welcome!

ErrorLog:

Module Name: C:\Users\Paul\Desktop\IceWorld 2 Server\IceWorld2_Metin2_V2\metin2client.exe
Time Stamp: 0x7375705f - Tue May 20 23:45:19 2031

Exception Type: 0xc0000005

eax: 0xffffffff ebx: 0x0000000c
ecx: 0x3ffe7433 edx: 0x00000000
esi: 0x02ba6000 edi: 0x4b782f70
ebp: 0x00000000 esp: 0x0019e918

0x005d2c97 C:\Users\Paul\Desktop\IceWorld 2 Server\IceWorld2_Metin2_V2\metin2client.exe

PS: Sorry about my "english"... 

#up

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bronze
28 minutes ago, Kraaz said:

Firstly: How can i convert my pack files? (from .msi and .ini to .eix .epk)

It's not a matter of converting you should change that in the client's source. Then, you can rename all the *.msi to *.eix and so on.

About the error, you should reverse the steps you've done before the crash.

If you are using the source and you're the one compiled the Client, try to solve it using a python file along with metin2client.map in the leaked source. it will tell you which function exactly has the thing caused the crash.

good luck.