Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I know, that this topic was processed a lot of time - but the world of metin still develop, and i hope someone can help me. 

the question is: 

 

Is it possible to implement speed tree model from 4.2 version directly metin, without errors?

I know, that pepole will do this by speed tree 3 - but, the 4.2 library have a very realistic funcion too new tree, and when i try implement object  through SPT3, then tree is going to deform. 

 

any suggestions??

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13818-speedtreecad-42/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

I've SpeedTree4.2SDK but it's inside of encrypted rar file from 2009. I found that year ago on google code project and somebody share it. I've also sended him email for a password but he don't remeber.

tXOko1B.png

Here is link to encrypted rar archive, you can only see files inside but to extract you need password. So if somebody manage to crack/decrypt it would be nice.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 11
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 1
  • Love 8
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13818-speedtreecad-42/#findComment-78584
Share on other sites

  • 8 years later...
On 10/28/2016 at 8:46 PM, Domniq said:

I've SpeedTree4.2SDK but it's inside of encrypted rar file from 2009. I found that year ago on google code project and somebody share it. I've also sended him email for a password but he don't remeber.

tXOko1B.png

Here is link to encrypted rar archive, you can only see files inside but to extract you need password. So if somebody manage to crack/decrypt it would be nice.

This is the hidden content, please

Huhu the link is broken 🥲🥺

  • Think 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13818-speedtreecad-42/#findComment-169299
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.