Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for the system:

Transfer to a friend.

1) I'm looking for the system:

show sash / hide sash
costume show / hide
costume Show haircut / hairstyle hide
show weapon skin / skin hide weapons

2)
I'm looking for the system:
Transfer to a friend.

3) I'm looking for the system:
Search of items to stores offline.

4) 
I'm looking for the system:
System PVP Items, yang. Plain simple without unnecessary additives.

5) I'm looking for the system:
nformation on server maintenance.

6) I'm looking for the system:
Information on the availability of guild leaders.



 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13687-search-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.