Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for Enchanted Forest and Temple of the Ochao as are on the official servers. 

Here is vid from LeNnT:

Basically I'm looking for the same service LeNnt provides, but not from him(cause he didn't want to sell it to me). 

So that means I want both maps with everything - models, monsters, regens, quest, C++ parts and so on.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Kind regards

 

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13550-dungeon-the-arboreal-menace-map/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.