Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello

I need to buy multi-language system withe the next requirements :to be translated  locale_string and translate.lua 
example : locale_spanish , locale_english , locale_german and translate_spanish , translate_english , translate_german.lua.
I need it clean without any kind of bugs 
I can offer between 100 and 200 euro skrill (or paypal)  for it ,Thanks.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13541-multi-language/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.