Problem with the client help fast please

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The official client use cython.

Check this out :  

Cython is a compiled language that generates CPython extension modules. These extension modules can then be loaded and used by regular Python code using the import statement. Cython is written in Python and works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, producing source files compatible with CPython 2.4 through 3.5.

It works by producing a standard Python module. However, the behavior differs from standard Python in that the module code, originally written in Python, is translated into C. While the resulting code is fast, it makes many calls into the CPython interpreter and CPython standard libraries to perform actual work. Choosing this arrangement saved considerably on Cython's development time, but modules have a dependency on the Python interpreter and standard library.

Although most of the code is C-based, a small stub loader written in interpreted Python is usually required (unless the goal is to create a loader written entirely in C, which may involve work with the undocumented internals of CPython). However, this is not a major problem due to the presence of the Python interpreter.

Cython has a foreign function interface for invoking C/C++ routines and the ability to declare the static type of subroutine parameters and results, local variables, and class attributes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cython

Summany : 

Cython convert you python codes intro C codes. In this way python files is converted intro C codes with extension.c , after they convert intro C, will create a module and use imports , will create import root  and the pyhton files can't be extracted anymore as .py codes .. Is pur C codes , you can't unpack .py files from official.

If you really want to unpack it and have money pay a reverse engineer from tuts4you  but i don't think someone will help you.

Regards

17 hours ago, Asha said:

The official client use cython.

Check this out :  

Cython is a compiled language that generates CPython extension modules. These extension modules can then be loaded and used by regular Python code using the import statement. Cython is written in Python and works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, producing source files compatible with CPython 2.4 through 3.5.

It works by producing a standard Python module. However, the behavior differs from standard Python in that the module code, originally written in Python, is translated into C. While the resulting code is fast, it makes many calls into the CPython interpreter and CPython standard libraries to perform actual work. Choosing this arrangement saved considerably on Cython's development time, but modules have a dependency on the Python interpreter and standard library.

Although most of the code is C-based, a small stub loader written in interpreted Python is usually required (unless the goal is to create a loader written entirely in C, which may involve work with the undocumented internals of CPython). However, this is not a major problem due to the presence of the Python interpreter.

Cython has a foreign function interface for invoking C/C++ routines and the ability to declare the static type of subroutine parameters and results, local variables, and class attributes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cython

Summany : 

Cython convert you python codes intro C codes. In this way python files is converted intro C codes with extension.c , after they convert intro C, will create a module and use imports , will create import root  and the pyhton files can't be extracted anymore as .py codes .. Is pur C codes , you can't unpack .py files from official.

If you really want to unpack it and have money pay a reverse engineer from tuts4you  but i don't think someone will help you.

Regards

You know where i can find 40250 test client working?

1 hour ago, Asha said:

i configured the root and all, i moved to the login i write the username and pw and its write "You have been connected", "Logging in" and its redirecting to the Choose server again...

ERRORS:

CH1:

SYSTEM: new connection from [MY IP] fd: 512 handshake 1797873825 output
input_len 0, ptr 1064F4D0
SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #512
SYSTEM: new connection from [MY IP] fd: 512 handshake 3995493262 output
Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 593921
LOGIN_BY_KEY: paci key 27517
SYSERR: Sep 24 08:31:58 :: CInputProcessor::Process: SEQUENCE 1064f4d0 mismatch
0xf6 != 0xaf header 109
SYSERR: Sep 24 08:31:58 :: CInputProcessor::Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-----
--------
        [109 : 0xf6]

LoginSuccess
CInputDB::LoginSuccess - cannot find handle [paci]
SYSTEM: new connection from [84.108.34.194] fd: 512 handshake 3523865261 output