Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hi , how can I do to lower this character , when you choose the character appears to be lower is huge high

I need to do a little less , and if you do not know the source client or customer , I can help myself and someone with some advice please?

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13453-size-character/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.