Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a problem, when I edit tha table item_proto from Navicat, to modify something, this value come back to predefined value, for example if I modify "subtype" from vnum 10, when I reset the server, this value come back to 0 or 1 (predefined).

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13451-edit-item_proto/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.