Jump to content

Recommended Posts

89be5a54eb232ca49a7164a549ab3dde.gif

I just add lycan at my interface and I dont know why and I dont find the def where the infos hide.....
I copy the images from shaman cuz I didnt did yet the infos for lycan.... But I think thats not the problem

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13422-create-caracter-doesnt-hide-infos/
Share on other sites

I just copied the images the code py i did my self......

And I did it to id 

   The think is i dont know where is the part in the introcreate that i need to do to hide that

All the text u see is image

 

  • Premium

Problem was there:

        for i in xrange(5): 
            self.curNameAlpha += (self.destNameAlpha - self.curNameAlpha) / 10.0
            self.NameList.SetAlpha(self.curNameAlpha)

  • Love 1

That the problem im not sure if is this the code

            self.NameList.append(getChild("name_wolfman"))

Thats the code that search for the images at locale

And I think im not sure that this is the code that hide the images

 

        chr.SelectInstance(self.__GetSlotChrID(0, 4))
        chr.Hide()

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.