Jump to content

[Private Servers] What happens?


Recommended Posts

  • Premium

I think you misunderstood me. I said maybe gameforge alerted cloudflare to stop their service at the bigger metin2 pserver sites (that's why the sites are offline). I don't have problem with cloudflare 'cause i'm not using their services.

  • Premium
20 hours ago, Dobrescu Sebastian said:

ps : Cyperia announced the closure on facebook ( they said for personal reasons and because a person died ) anyway.

Cyperia never said that someone died , they just gave some examples.They do not want to share "why" with us..

  • Love 1
  • Premium

I think this is not a "really" big deal :

- Only german pserver as affected as for now

- Most of the other big (or really big) pservers are still working (Best example is WoM2)

- It seems to be different than something leaded by GameForge

- Some Servers are closed or reported due to other things (more private sometimes)

I maybe missed some others options but I'm a bit tired now

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.