Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

Since last night I have several serious problems with my Server.

I've changed my source,  and updated the mysql.tables and the game core and db configs.

Unfortunately my problem is now that I have problems in the syslog, which I do not know.

When I start the server is functioning initially everything and I can login.

But when I run the close.sh to shut down the server, are in all game folder and db as auth a -> "game.core or  db.core".

Similarly, one can enter into putty "ps" and sees the PIDs are still active.

 

DB - Folder

Syserr - Empty

Syslog - http://pastebin.com/vZFRGHGL

 

Channel_1 Core 1

Syserr

Spoiler

SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: LoadSkillMotion: Motion: Skill exist but no motion data for index 0 mob 3596 skill 257
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: LoadSkillMotion: Motion: Skill exist but no motion data for index 1 mob 3596 skill 258
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "아이템이 나올 확률";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "전제국";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "돈이 나올 확률";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "전제국";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "돈 대박이 나올 확률";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "전제국";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "경험치 배율";
SYSERR: Sep  6 12:34:28 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "전제국";

Syslog - http://pastebin.com/8pkGkxga

I hope you can help me, Thank you in advance.

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.