Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys I have 2 problems with my Soul Binding system the first problem is that when I unbind the item there is no time limit the information on the chat below says "Soul unbind in:" without any time information and the item is actually unbinded just like that. The second thing is that when I store the item into the safebox the "Soul binded" message at the bottom of the tooltip is dissapeared. When I bring it back to the inventory the message shows up again.

I appreciate any help.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13209-soul-binding-system-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.