Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello devs :)

I'm looking for the function in the safebox (python) that checks if safebox is open or not.

For example this is for trade

Spoiler

exchange.isTrading()

and this is for shop

Spoiler

shop.IsOpen()

so I'm looking that function in safebox

Thanks in advance :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13125-looking-for-a-safebox-function-in-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member
43 minutes ago, Denis said:

FFS, check the PythonSafebox everything is there:

  Reveal hidden contents

safebox.IsOpen()

I did nothing found. I also checked in source nothing found as well :S

 

//CPP:

PyObject * safeboxIsOpen(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs)
{
    return Py_BuildValue("i", CPythonSafeBox::Instance().IsSafeboxOpen());
}

BOOL CPythonSafeBox::IsSafeboxOpen()
{
    return m_ItemInstanceVector.empty() ? false : true;
}

//Header:

BOOL IsSafeboxOpen();

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.