Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would like to start a private server metin ,

Does anyone have a good tutorial where everything clearly state what to do / create? Because I walk still stuck at a point ..

I use FreeBSD 10.2 (VPS)


And then I have another question ,

If you mysql insteld then do say this :



$ cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql56-server

$ make BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes BUILD_STATIC=yes

$ make WITH_XCHARSET=all install clean



And how to set your own password then ?

 

 

sorry for my bad English

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13108-beginners-questions/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.