[BUY] Serverfiles like official

I wanna buy a serverfiles which must be like official (or almost). By this I mean all the systems (or most) of the official,all the maps,all items and all the quests and missions. Who has this serverfiles can leave me a message with serverfiles details and the price for it.

Thank you and I am sorry for my bad English :D  :)) 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, madalin said:

I wanna buy a serverfiles which must be like official (or almost). By this I mean all the systems (or most) of the official,all the maps,all items and all the quests and missions. Who has this serverfiles can leave me a message with serverfiles details and the price for it.

Thank you and I am sorry for my bad English :D  :)) 

PM me your skype

13 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

Few weeks ago you were buying the same serverfiles as well and now you are selling them o.O?

I was searching for newschool files.Secondly these files that i'll sell were created by me.I was working since 2013 on them until now I'm just updating them..Are there any probs? :)