Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I wanna buy a serverfiles which must be like official (or almost). By this I mean all the systems (or most) of the official,all the maps,all items and all the quests and missions. Who has this serverfiles can leave me a message with serverfiles details and the price for it.

Thank you and I am sorry for my bad English :D  :)) 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/13029-buy-serverfiles-like-official/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, madalin said:

I wanna buy a serverfiles which must be like official (or almost). By this I mean all the systems (or most) of the official,all the maps,all items and all the quests and missions. Who has this serverfiles can leave me a message with serverfiles details and the price for it.

Thank you and I am sorry for my bad English :D  :)) 

PM me your skype

13 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

Few weeks ago you were buying the same serverfiles as well and now you are selling them o.O?

I was searching for newschool files.Secondly these files that i'll sell were created by me.I was working since 2013 on them until now I'm just updating them..Are there any probs? :) 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.