Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 7 years later...

I seen some forum, some Amd series had problem with Dx9, and they fixed with other version driver. I dont know its working for you. Other option you have upgrade to dx11. Or google it for other solution.

Problem is transparency, amd using other dds format, for fixing this. But I think better for make two version compile one with dx8 other with  dx9 if somebody has problem with dx9.

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1298-sln-problem/#findComment-142567
Share on other sites

  • Premium
On 8/25/2021 at 11:20 PM, terrorr said:

Yee but I have this problem just on AMD. On intel is normal ? And so?

Probably TNL? Sometimes I have that problem if I change the TNL (can't remember if it was CPU or GPU).

Fact is, DX9 can be suuuper laggy for some people. On a server in 2015 we had this and we had to maintain a dx8 and dx9 version of the launcher, then we just dropped the dx9 version altogether since too many people couldn't run it.

  • Scream 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1298-sln-problem/#findComment-142570
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff
On 5/18/2014 at 3:44 PM, Timasu said:

Hi Metin2Dev,

I have a problem. I've used this: http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/958-sln-metin2client-with-updated-directx-granny-python-and-more/

 

And now:

3pdDHJV.jpg

 

How can I solve it?

 

Thanks.

Metin2 is the new Minecraft ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1298-sln-problem/#findComment-142572
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.