SLN Problem

Timasu

Question

12 answers to this question

On 8/23/2021 at 4:32 PM, arlinamid said:

You didnt finished directx upgrade on terrain. Check the variables and directx function well updated in project.

Yee but I have this problem just on AMD. On intel is normal 😕 And so?

• Premium

I seen some forum, some Amd series had problem with Dx9, and they fixed with other version driver. I dont know its working for you. Other option you have upgrade to dx11. Or google it for other solution.

Problem is transparency, amd using other dds format, for fixing this. But I think better for make two version compile one with dx8 other with  dx9 if somebody has problem with dx9.

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

On 8/25/2021 at 11:20 PM, terrorr said:

Yee but I have this problem just on AMD. On intel is normal 😕 And so?

Probably TNL? Sometimes I have that problem if I change the TNL (can't remember if it was CPU or GPU).

Fact is, DX9 can be suuuper laggy for some people. On a server in 2015 we had this and we had to maintain a dx8 and dx9 version of the launcher, then we just dropped the dx9 version altogether since too many people couldn't run it.

• Love 1
  • Scream 1