59 minutes ago, iltizio said:

Here you can find the cheapest VPS configured and optimized for Metin2 here: http://iltizioservice.ga/index.php/en/hosting3 for personalized installation also on a different provider, please contact me.

Recommended. I'm with him since ~4 months and never had any problem, he's answering fast and fixing all potential problems.

• Love 1

I'm sorry. I don't know 100% free VPS with minimun 4GB RAM all configured for metin2.

When you understand there aren't free VPS or dedicated server able to run metin2 server, look at this providers:

Kimsufi - Very old dedicated server ONLY for develope or test. From €5/month + €10 for installation. Be sure you scedule automatic backups on remote device.
So You Start - Dedicated server from €25/month + VAT
OVH - Dedicated server from €60/month + VAT
Island of host - VPS and Dedicated server from €10. Located on south Italy (bad connection). Often offline for days. Very old FreeBSD distribution (FreeBSD 9.2).
Etherhost - VPS and semi-dedicated server from OVH. Don't have the actual main FreeBSD version (10.3). Now offline, I don't remember the price. It's something about from €15/month for 2GB ram VPS.
iltizioservice - VPS configured and optimized for metin2 (upload your files and start). Hosted on OVH. Personalized metin2 VPS from €10/month. Redundant VPS package in option.

All of this have good DDoS protection. 

Kimsufi, SoYouStart and OVH are from the same brand (OVH), located on France and Canada.

Kimsufi, SoYouStart, OVH, Island of Host and Etherhost don't give you a server with all the necessary installed for run metin2 server. 

OVH, Etherhost, iltizioservice have the same DDoS protection (the best in this list). Etherhost have also an additional different DDoS protection if you pay an extra.

On 7/7/2016 at 10:41 AM, Ben said:

Hello.
I've been trying to find a good server host, however no luck. Anyone has any good suggestion?

Hi, Ben. Please define "good", because what is "good" for you may not be "good" for others or vice-versa, if you want a decent hosting provider, with amazing DDoS Protection and a very good support team, as long you can pay for it, you can work with the Forum Sponsor. :) http://www.hyperfilter.com they are reputable and pretty good.

• 2 months later...
  • Honorable Member
22 hours ago, Ben said:

Does anybody knows a Host with english sv files who gives source, Installs server, gives all access and obv i can change everything i want there? Please reply if anyone knows a company like that!

Well, there were a lot of turkish/romanian "hostings" that could give you that kind of "metin2 service" included.

Professional companies would never do that.

• 7 years later...
On 7/7/2016 at 5:29 PM, iltizio said:

Here you can find the cheapest VPS configured and optimized for Metin2 here: http://iltizioservice.ga/index.php/en/hosting3 for personalized installation also on a different provider, please contact me.

Hello, do you still have list of hosting providers optimized for Metin2 server?