[PROBLEM] SpeedTree

Hello , so I have a question.. When I create a tree and I save with the program only gives to me the .SPT file but If I want to use that tree in world editor I need the .SPT file and another 2 or 3 .DDS files.

So when I try tu use the tree in world editor without the .DDS files it´s crashes , my question is why the program only gives to me the .SPT file , where are the others files? Maybe I do something wrong when I save..

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Weird, when I was creating a tree in SpeedTree it asked me if I want to save the textures too. But never succeded in that, if you find a way how to make trees and adapt them to Metin2, I would like to know it too. One more thing, you have to save the tree in SpeedTree 3 before loading in WE, that may be the reason for crash.

When I save the file it´s shows me this and if I put YES he give me 3 .TGA files.

4a47h.png

The last part of WE I didn´t understand.

I mean... I save the tree in speedtree , then he gives me the NAME.SPT file (for world editor) but I dont have the .DDS texture files and then IF the tree do not have texture .... he crashes obviously.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal