Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello to all.
I need help.
When I go in the map Doyyumhwaji and yellow kingdom, not teleports me. With the other two kingdoms, red and blue runs.

I tried changing the "server_attr file" server-side, client-side map is the official client.

Syseer:

WarpSet: cannot find map location index 9 x 623103 y 690553 name Kar0n

 

I'm in map index == 9 and i try to go with Teleporter or with /warp, it gives me error.

Help please!

Town.txt :

768 768
106 1419
90 78
1419 754
 

Settings.txt:

ScriptType    MapSetting

CellScale    200
HeightScale    0.500000

ViewRadius    128

MapSize    6    6
BasePosition    588800    614400
TextureSet    metin2_n_flame_01.txt
Environment    map_n_flame_01.msenv

 

 

Help!

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12306-please-help-me-join-here-map-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.