Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello today I compiled binrary source successful I copied the metin2client.exe to the main client > opened > log in  > client shutdown and this is my Errorlog : 

http://wklej.to/BswBY

if there is someone that can help me how to resolve this with it it will be fantastic. 

Thank you very much and please English or Polish language. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12187-problem-with-client-errorlog/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, arves100 said:

Build your client with debug support, and when it crash (if it does)

Press the "RETRY" button and select a new VS Instance

 

I tried this and it's crach but I can't see the button RETRY and VS Instance .. 

I am using Visual Studio 2013 Proffesional .

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.