Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 7 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2016 at 2:07 PM, arves100 said:

If you compile your .exe binary with Granny 2.9, you have to use the Granny 2.9 dll. Same if you do it for Granny 2.4

Hi!

I have the same problem, but I'm beginner and I don't understand very well what are you trying to say. I have client source but I don't know how to check the version of granny that I have and I don't know how to compile a client. Can someone explain to me or give me a video/tutorial?

 

Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12088-entry-point-not-found/#findComment-83693
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.