char_skill.cpp

if (IS_SET(pkSk->dwFlag, SKILL_FLAG_SELFONLY))
        ComputeSkill(dwVnum, this);
    else if (IS_SET(pkSk->dwFlag, SKILL_FLAG_PARTY) && !GetParty())ComputeSkill(dwVnum, this);
    else if (IS_SET(pkSk->dwFlag, SKILL_FLAG_PARTY) && GetParty())
    {
        FPartyPIDCollector f;
        GetParty()->ForEachOnMapMember(f, GetMapIndex());
        for (std::vector <DWORD>::iterator it = f.vecPIDs.begin(); it != f.vecPIDs.end(); it++)
        {
            LPCHARACTER ch = CHARACTER_MANAGER::instance().FindByPID(*it);
            ComputeSkill(dwVnum, ch);
        }
    }

for your party buff problem

• Love 1

Hello @Chris90909090909090:)

I know all about your bugs and trust me, it's MUCH MORE than these too. You also have a SECTREE issue about Lycan running on a horse/mount, you have missing skills at questlib.lua and maybe locale.lua, skills that increase attack won't show any difference at the C window (Character window) and you are also missing the '/shutdown' command from your source. Lucky for you I have a complete maxmi unbugged serverfiles with source and binary :)

My files are completely unbugged, no missing parts, live and colorfull effects - official like and minor protection functions like SQL Injection/P2P/Wallhack are included :)

Send me a PM to give you my Skype ID and a full overview of the files :)

Hope I can help

• 2 months later...