Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/5/2016 at 7:27 PM, Mind Rapist said:

Hello guys I'm looking for a function (source) that can get the "Specular" value of an item from item_proto and how to use it in an "if" statement...

I appreciate any help :)

I can help you, you have pm :)

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.