Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello I was here trying to learn about source and what I realized the game is the core of the files (game.core) and I would like to know if for example I change the core of db and the core of the files 2089m for example to 54k or 40k if that influences something of server stability?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11652-sourcegamecore/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Hi,

You'll have to change a lot of things, like structure of the protos and so on, so it's better to keep your content (e.g : quests, maps, datas, sql and convert .sql to .txt) and start again on cleaned serverfiles, it's also better to use sources in order to have your own core.
Oh, and you'll need a 40k client too :/

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11652-sourcegamecore/#findComment-67830
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.