Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I know and use it. I can't find Metin2's icons.

 

For example : oQkQD7.gif lYWYaE.gif VpMpqP.gif

 

I want to this gallery : http://us.metin2.gameforge.com/main/media#wallpaper-gallery

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1165-fancybox-icons/#findComment-9269
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

If you select an image and use right click on it, a tooltip menu will appear. Then, you must click on the "Save image as..." or "Save image...".

 

If you want to auto-generate images in your page, use js code to generate html codes by files fro your pictures directory.

 

Now you're a 'hacker' :D

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1165-fancybox-icons/#findComment-12082
Share on other sites

If you select an image and use right click on it, a tooltip menu will appear. Then, you must click on the "Save image as..." or "Save image...".

 

If you want to auto-generate images in your page, use js code to generate html codes by files fro your pictures directory.

 

Now you're a 'hacker' :D

 

I want to Metin2 GF Gallery.

 

I use FancyBox but icons are different.

 

Hahahaha :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1165-fancybox-icons/#findComment-12084
Share on other sites

 

If you select an image and use right click on it, a tooltip menu will appear. Then, you must click on the "Save image as..." or "Save image...".

 

If you want to auto-generate images in your page, use js code to generate html codes by files fro your pictures directory.

 

Now you're a 'hacker' :D

 

I want to Metin2 GF Gallery.

 

I use FancyBox but icons are different.

 

Hahahaha :)

 

You can edit from html and css.. dafuq :| 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1165-fancybox-icons/#findComment-12085
Share on other sites

 

 

If you select an image and use right click on it, a tooltip menu will appear. Then, you must click on the "Save image as..." or "Save image...".

 

If you want to auto-generate images in your page, use js code to generate html codes by files fro your pictures directory.

 

Now you're a 'hacker' :D

 

I want to Metin2 GF Gallery.

 

I use FancyBox but icons are different.

 

Hahahaha :)

 

You can edit from html and css.. dafuq :| 

 

 

Can you help me ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1165-fancybox-icons/#findComment-12125
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.