Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear community,

 

I actually have these "slots" (not real slots there will be some images) which I want to show a tooltip if you move your mouse over:

9974ab128c.png

 

These "slots" are defined in my python script (uiscript) as children of "TEST_Board":

						{ "name":"Test1", "type":"image", "x":34, "y":73, "image":DEFAULT_SLOT, },
						{ "name":"Test2", "type":"image", "x":74, "y":73, "image":DEFAULT_SLOT, },
						{ "name":"Test3", "type":"image", "x":114, "y":73, "image":DEFAULT_SLOT, },

How can I put an tooltip for them?

 

Regards

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1157-set-tooltip-for-some-slots/
Share on other sites

If you're using ImageBox class then I think you should use this function:

OnMouseOverIn

For example:

self.xxx = self.GetChild("xxx")
self.xxx.OnMouseOverIn = self.your_tooltip_func_here

I didn't test it so I don't if it'll works by that way.

 

Good Luck

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1157-set-tooltip-for-some-slots/#findComment-8629
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.