Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Insert this in your special_item_group.txt
And i want to share with you my quest with all mounts and comments(comments are italian), i hope is helpful for someone.

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Love 6
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11564-c-probleme-costume-mount/#findComment-67682
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member

Hey @Marko :) your quest helped a lot to fix my bug but now I got another ;p When I ride the mount I need to refresh the game (change map or something) to actually ride the mount. Also when I go to the new map the game is refreshing 5 times before my char rides the mount... Anybody got some fix for that?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11564-c-probleme-costume-mount/#findComment-69358
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.