Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all soo I have this problem if I add a item whit type 28 and subtype 9 works but thats for sword and for rest of item like bow dagger etc the subtype is diferent soo If I put that subtypes then I recive a conection refused from server and cant conect.

Example of items what I put:

lb4GP9v.png

And in sysser I dont have any error only conection refused all in auth db ch1..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11505-costume-weapon-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.