Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi metin2dev community. I really need your help on this one....

I would like to know how can i make this sidebar in my inventory to add buttons for my ingame systems.

If anybody knows please help me out here.

Something like this one.

bara_inventar.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11471-inventory-buttons-bar/
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • Active Member

mJxne.jpg[/img] | YWidd.jpg[/img]

 

kylre.jpg[/img] | YF0Ie.jpg[/img]

 

I made it from myself. :D

Minimalize button, I can change window size. :)

And in python i can edit inventory picture, if the character boy or girl.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Buy a new system? 
My systems:  https://payhip.com/Pisti95

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11471-inventory-buttons-bar/#findComment-84144
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.