Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

I have a question and although I wanted to introduce a new system options that you can choose whether to have day or night. I ever was tried but so far nothing works. When I click Sysmteoption closes my client and I get an error. The syserr I write purely down. If anyone can help me please send me a PN.

Thank you very much.

 

Spoiler

0414 18:18:27713 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(effekte/tweet.mse) Error
0414 18:18:27714 :: CInstanceBase::RegisterEffect(eEftType=121, c_szEftAttachBone=Bip01, c_szEftName=effekte/tweet.mse, isCache=0) - Error
0414 18:18:27727 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/duest1.dds line: 2 key: ‚aÿï)
0414 18:18:28601 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/yongsinuipi_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28617 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/yongsinuichukbok_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28627 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/seonghwigap_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28637 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/gasokhwa_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28646 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/yongsinuibunno_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28656 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/jumunsul_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:43493 :: Unknown Server Command AfkButton 86 | AfkButton
0414 18:18:58334 :: 
uiGameOption.py(line:94) __Load_BindObject

OptionDialog.__Load_BindObject - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'OptionDialog' object has no attribute 'ModusTagTextButtonList'

0414 18:18:58334 :: ============================================================================================================
0414 18:18:58334 :: Abort!!!!


0414 18:18:58335 :: 
uiSystem.py(line:66) __ClickSystemButton
uiGameOption.py(line:28) __init__
uiGameOption.py(line:115) __Load
uiGameOption.py(line:106) __Load_BindObject
exception.py(line:36) Abort

SystemDialog.__LoadSystem.__ClickSystemButton - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

0414 18:18:58335 :: ============================================================================================================
0414 18:18:58335 :: Abort!!!!

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11426-day-and-night-funktion-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Alcatraz ツ said:

Hi Guys,

I have a question and although I wanted to introduce a new system options that you can choose whether to have day or night. I ever was tried but so far nothing works. When I click Sysmteoption closes my client and I get an error. The syserr I write purely down. If anyone can help me please send me a PN.

Thank you very much.

 

  Hide contents


0414 18:18:27713 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(effekte/tweet.mse) Error
0414 18:18:27714 :: CInstanceBase::RegisterEffect(eEftType=121, c_szEftAttachBone=Bip01, c_szEftName=effekte/tweet.mse, isCache=0) - Error
0414 18:18:27727 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/duest1.dds line: 2 key: ‚aÿï)
0414 18:18:28601 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/yongsinuipi_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28617 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/yongsinuichukbok_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28627 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/seonghwigap_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28637 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/gasokhwa_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28646 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/yongsinuibunno_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:28656 :: CTextFileLoader::LoadGroup : must have a value (filename: d:/ymir work/guild/effect/jumunsul_make.mse line: 0 key: )
0414 18:18:43493 :: Unknown Server Command AfkButton 86 | AfkButton
0414 18:18:58334 :: 
uiGameOption.py(line:94) __Load_BindObject

OptionDialog.__Load_BindObject - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'OptionDialog' object has no attribute 'ModusTagTextButtonList'

0414 18:18:58334 :: ============================================================================================================
0414 18:18:58334 :: Abort!!!!


0414 18:18:58335 :: 
uiSystem.py(line:66) __ClickSystemButton
uiGameOption.py(line:28) __init__
uiGameOption.py(line:115) __Load
uiGameOption.py(line:106) __Load_BindObject
exception.py(line:36) Abort

SystemDialog.__LoadSystem.__ClickSystemButton - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

0414 18:18:58335 :: ============================================================================================================
0414 18:18:58335 :: Abort!!!!

 

Look at this problem:

Spoiler

OptionDialog.__Load_BindObject - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'OptionDialog' object has no attribute 'ModusTagTextButtonList'

your python files reads module

Spoiler

'ModusTagTextButtonList'

but this module DOES NOT exist in uiscript files, so you can't enter in those menus.

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.