Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I would like to download the overview of all existing shops and items in it, including prices, to xlsx file. I need this for official Metin2. I'm total new baby, so have no clue, how it works. I'm not even sure, if somebody might help with it. But I'm willing to pay anybody who can deliver it. 

Write me please directly on [email protected], Will asnwer to everybody. Thanks

 

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.