Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello,

It's a very small release but i think i could be very useful.

I created a syntax highlight package for sublime text 3 with all 40k quest functions and lua functions.
If i missed a function please write it here and I will add this.

I hope you like it :)

Kind regards
Chuck

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 13
  • Think 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 14
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1126-sublime-text-3-syntax-highlighting/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Premium

This is the hidden content, please

This is from my computer, I have it because I use it ^^ (you may have to rename the downloaded file from Quest.sublime-package.zip to Quest.sublime-package)

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 1
  • Love 5

The one and only UI programming guideline

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.