Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello guys I'm up to something you 're gonna like. It's a surprise and there is still so much work to do but when it's ready I will post everything in this forum... Now, I just need somebody to answer me some questions about the database of Metin2 and how it works (ex. how can I see if my char's horse is dead or starving and stuff like this)... I also may need some aditional information about pulling information out of the FTP like stored guild icons etc... If anybody is interested to help me on this give me your skype below or on PM :) thank you so much for your interest and be sure that if you give me a bunch of help I will post your name on the credits of this surprise project :)

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.