Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I want to add a skill over Perfect Master.

After you get the Perfect Master skill for example of Aura of sword you can increase this skill from P1 to P10 and after this you get a new skill.

I started to edit the Serverside source and set this value of my new skill grade to 50. --> /setsk 3 50 --> is the new skill grade after Perfect master.

I don't know how I can realize this in the client and where I can adjust this at serverside. I only add a title in the locale_game.txt and add a definition for this skill grade at uitooltip.py in the root directory.

 

I hope someone can help me.

 

Sorry for my bad english.

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11112-skill-over-perfect-master/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.