Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hy Guys!

 

I would like to ask , where can I increase the rank of boiling over 20,000 and I want you to give bonus ( vor example : monster 5% ) . Also I would like to ask if there is someone published offline shop systemd , which bug -free ? Thanks for the help! ( I'm not English, I wrote using Google Translate , sorry! )

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11103-rank-system-and-offline-shop/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.