Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys soo I whant to ask you how can I compile a game whit timebomb to "crash" at 1 weak xD

#ifndef __LIMIT_TIME__
#define __LIMIT_TIME__

#define ENABLE_LIMIT_TIME
#define GLOBAL_LIMIT_TIME 1431745275UL // Sat May 16 03:01:15 2015
#define TIME_OVER_PONG_DOWN_RATE     50000
#define TIME_OVER_LOGIN_DOWN_RATE     10000
#endif

 

Only need to modify Sat May 16 03:01:15 2015? Or 1431745275UL? 

And what means 1431745275UL?

Thanks all

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10937-question-about-timebomb/
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, fenixplayscz said:

aah :D hmm, just edit the python script, update_time_limit.py

Where is

limitTime = time.mktime(time.localtime()) + 3600 * 24 * 180 * 2

Now time + 3600 * 24 *180 *2 just edit :)

Ok but I dont understand how to edit for example I want game to crash on 7 March 2016 how I edit that file xD?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10937-question-about-timebomb/#findComment-64127
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Shang said:

It is unix timestamp format. You can convert it here: http://www.unixtimestamp.com/

Ty and this what means?
#define TIME_OVER_PONG_DOWN_RATE     50000
#define TIME_OVER_LOGIN_DOWN_RATE     10000

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10937-question-about-timebomb/#findComment-64151
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.