Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I could compile a file of game ( metin2 ) in windows with GnuWin32 program?

The program link I found here:

* Gnu Win 32

And I wondered if anyone would know how to work the program or if it would work . Sorry for my bad English .

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

 

Work if I have the source to make ? (FreeBSD )

Daca tot esti din RO iti explic pe romaneste :)) 

Vreau sa compilez un game pentru svfile-le mele si imi vine mai usor in windows... si recent am vazut ca programul asta GnuWin32 este ca un fel de gmake in FreeBSD :)

Dar nush cum merge :P

Sall

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.